Thursday, May 29, 2014

Stony Plain engagment & Wedding photographer | AJ photogrphy | J&B are set to tie the knot

I have worked along side Jenelle in Leduc for about 5 years, truly an incredible women, full of life and smiles. she has always been such a huge supporter in what I do. We have shared many laughs, stories and memories; this women is strong willed, would give her all for anyone and never stops. 
When she met Brendan it was set, though she tried to keep it on the down low, the 2 just clicked and there was no stopping what was to come. I couldn't be happier for the 2 of you and still remember the day she told me they were engaged, I am not sure what sparkled more the twinkle in her eye or the ring. 
Brendan is a lot quieter then Jenelle and the contrast compliments them well, but don't be fooled if he can sneak a one liner or his 2 cents in he will and before you know it I am in stitches still realizing what was just said. 

You both are amazing people, the smiles you share when you look at each other puts me in awe every time. I am so happy and privileged to be such a big part of your upcoming wedding day and look forward to all the good times to come.

 












1 comment:

  1. WOW!!! These pictures are amazing and what a beautiful backdrop for these pictures. I don't think you could have made a better choice. This backdrop and these pictures tells the entire story about the two of you. Congratulations Jenelle & Brendan. May you have a lifetime of happiness.
    Fay

    ReplyDelete