Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter & update

Hi everyone

It has been a crazy month but loving it. As some of you have seen I have a new Vehicle soon to be labeled with my business and then it will be the AJ Photography Machine. Just don't take my driving as a example of my photography unless your description is spontaneous, fun and unpredictable then we're ok.  I am 10 Days away from heading to Dominican to shoot Ellie and Jim's wedding, supper excited it's a great group of people, but I am just as excited to come back as spring is upon us and it always makes for some great photo's. I have found this incredible lady who is makes hatz which I am going to use for my Newborn & Children Sessions she's on Facebook 

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pages/Hatz-By-Nadine/267884265798

I should have a sneak peek picture up next week before I leave so check back. I hope everyone has a wonderful and Happy Easter, eat way to much Chocolate and Turkey and laugh till it hurts and we will see you soon.

Keep Smiling

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment