Monday, November 6, 2017

Stony Plain Maternity Photographer | Glowing Mama To Be

I loved getting to finally meet Melissa and Kurtis!  They were wonderful and a ton of fun to photograph. 

We had had to reschedule this Maternity session once due to horrible weather, Melissa laughed as she said it is just their luck, every time they go to have pictures the weather takes a turn for the worse. As we headed out for this session the weather didn't look promising once again but they both rocked it and we had a blast. 

All done we decided to wait just a little bit longer to be sure and as we were about to leave boom the sky cleared up and gave us this. I couldn't have been more happy I almost didn't know what to do! 
Thank you mother nature for giving these two some beautiful light!

Thank you for letting me be a part of this time in your journey, I can't wait to meet your bundle of joy!


























Maternity Photography

1 comment:

  1. Angela!!! These are gorgeous!!!! I can't thank you enough for capturing my vision with your talent....We are thrilled!!!

    ReplyDelete