Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Baby Vincent | Newborn Session | Stony Plain Newborn Photographer

Little Baby Vincent, you are such a perfect little boy! This little guy slept so well and made photographing him a dream! 
He had a rough start getting here but I believe mom would agree he was worth every bit of it. I know Meranda and Drew from photographing their wedding and was so excited that they were welcoming a baby into their lives. 
Mom told me to do whatever I wanted, eeekkk, always fun. I knew Drew loves hunting and all things outdoors so the idea was set and I am pretty happy with the result.
Little Vincent you are already so loved and adored by many. Oh the places you will go, the world awaits. Congrats to you all he is such a handsome little man!

StonyPlain Newborn Photographer, Edmonton Newborn Photographer, Newborn Photography



















No comments:

Post a Comment