Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Newborn Photographer | Little Miss C Newborn

I loved when I got this call, Holly is so amazingly friendly and personable, she takes the time to remember the small things. The conversation started out her asking about my life, my now hubby etc. all while I was waiting in great anticipation of what I knew was coming next......"We are having a baby" eeeekkkk! 

I can not even begin to fathom having this many children but if there is anyone who could do it and be amazing at it, it is these two. There happiness and calm just radiates!

It was wonderful seeing everyone, the changes in look and personality is mind blowing and all so well mannered, gorgeous/handsome you are blessed. 
I got lots of Chloe snuggles and to interact with each of the Houston clan individually, I am not going to lie at the end I was exhausted lol but loved every min of it.

I wish you all the best, your family is a true treasure, thank you for having me be part of this new blessing.


















Parkland and Stony Plain Newborn Photographer

1 comment:

  1. Good information.
    In post every detail is useful and effective. It is my pleasure to be here.
    Thank you so much for sharing this blog.
    Edmonton Photographers

    ReplyDelete