Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Alberta Wedding Photographer | A&C Stolarchuk Wedding

This was a very different wedding for me, having only met Amanda and Cordell once prior to their big day, I had to learn and bond quickly. One of the cutest couples I have met they both were sincere and warm. I must say with these two capturing love was a walk in the park. They have known each other for so long and their love deeply rooted.

The day started out with the craziest of storms even the buildings shook but nothing was going to ruin this amazing day. With an excited groom and a stunning bride the sun came out just in time to head to the beautifully lit ceremony were Amanda and Cordell said I DO.  Surrounded by those they love including an ever so cute furry ring bearer, the day was nothing short of beautiful.

We were far from in the clear as it decided to monsoon just as we were heading to pictures but again no stress was going to come between these two. Rain on your wedding day is good luck right?........ :)

The sky's cleared and the weather was finally in our favour, I am not sure who was more happy but we all set out to our beautiful locations provided by family and friends. The smiles and glances were unmistakeable true love surrounded them. 

Thank you so much for having me be a part of your big day, you both are truly amazing and I wish you all the love and happiness.

Big shout out to Lauralynn Hook for her assistance and second shooting.























No comments:

Post a Comment