Friday, June 3, 2016

K&J Engagement Session | Alberta Engagement Photographer

It is always a treat getting to work with friends, capturing a love that you had the privilege of watching grow since the beginning. I couldn't be happier for James, one of my long time good friends, for he has found the love of his life. In turn I am so happy to have gained an amazing friend, Kat who has brought love and laughter into his life. 

The giggles and endless smile that you two share is refreshing. Your silly and light personalities makes being around you a true treat. I had so much fun working with you both and can't wait till your wedding as I have a feeling there will be no chance of hiding that big smile that you both will share. 

I unfortunately won't be capturing this amazing wedding in October as I have the honour of being in it instead. Truly feel so privileged to share with you both in this way. 

The hugest Congrats,  you truly compliment each other in every way!






















No comments:

Post a Comment