Thursday, May 28, 2015

S&J Calgary Maternity Session | Maternity Photographer

It is always a big compliment when I get to photograph my friends and family. I was so happy to photograph my cousin and her now husbands wedding 3 years ago. I feel even more lucky to able to capture the moments leading up to the arrival of little one. As much as my cousin loves photos she does not love having them taken and with being pregnant we had to make this quick. I love getting down to Calgary and having a change of scenery, we found a great little spot tucked away and she was a real trooper. I think she did it more to appease me lol. These 2 are truly amazing and hold a special place in my husbands and my hearts, we couldn't be more excited for this next chapter in their lives.

 

  






 

 

 
 

The only photo she wanted, should have taken this before I rolled around on the ground. God-Parents with their future God-baby
 We are honored

No comments:

Post a Comment