Friday, March 20, 2015

AJ Photography Has Moved

There has been some rumors and the rumors are true, AJ Photography has relocated. Still very much a work in progress as I get officially set up and all decorated, around still shooting, but I am just so excited I couldn't wait any longer. This was a big decision for us and I am so happy with how it is turning out. The response from clients who have visited the new studio have been wonderful and I can't wait to share it with all of you. The natural light is amazing and so many new spaces to fit my style of shooting. I will be doing a grand opening in May, date still to be determined with prizes and refreshments. I need to also give a shout out to my truly amazing husband, without him this would have taken weeks but he got all the construction done in days so thankful.















All my props barely fit think I have a problem lol







A few crazy before and afters of just how much work my Hubby did I owe him.



Hope to see you soon!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment