Sunday, October 7, 2012

A&J Wedding St. Albert | Stony Plain Wedding Photographer

Anthony and Jessica have such a bond, just one smile or glance from either one of them and the other just glows, you can't help but find yourself smiling as well. When I first met Jessica I loved her ideas and dedication to their pictures, always makes a photographer smile from ear to ear, not to mention there wonderful initials :). The ideas for their engagement pics just started flying and we had so much fun and a lot of laughs while doing them. Anthony and Jessica love to create and it has become a part of their life together and it showed even with the wedding. My favorite being the love hearts they made for their guests. You two put such a smile on my face and I was so happy to be able to be a part of your special day.






















 




No comments:

Post a Comment