Monday, October 4, 2010

Senior/Grads Contest

I am looking for 2 new face to represent all my advertising and promo's for Senior/Grads

The winner will receive a Senior/Grad package

1 hour in studio or outside
1 8x10
2 5x7's
8 wallets
20 edited high resolution images on disc
AJ Photography facebook Album

and will be the face of all things surrounding this special

Contest:

Submit a picture to me by e-mail or by adding it to the AJ Photography Page. As I receive them I will add them to a contest album on facebook and you can get family, Friends and random people to vote. The picture with the most votes win's

Contest close date will be announced

Rules:

Must be graduating in the 2011 year
Will provide all rights of the pictures from the shoot to Angela Ingram/AJ Photography for advertising/promotions

Good Luck
 Angela

harmonyaj@hotmail.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment